Empire City Casino and Yonkers Raceway
Win Big at our Yonkers Raceway Hotel
Looking to play the ponies or a few high-stakes casino thrills? The Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers, a Yonkers Raceway hotel, is just a 10-minute drive from Empire City Casino.
Founded in 1899 as the Empire City Race Track, Yonkers Raceway is a one-half-mile standardbred harness racing dirt track and New York state-approved slots “racino” located at the intersection of Central Park Avenue and Yonkers Avenue.
Yonkers Raceway remains one of harness racing’s few year-round facilities, with world-class live harness racing and simulcasts from the nation's leading racetracks available throughout the calendar year. The racing schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday with first post at 7:10 P.M. ET on all nights.
In addition to live horse racing, the Raceway casino offers 5,300 of the hottest slots in the area, including Wheel of Fortune, Video Poker, Progressives and Keno, with individual and multi-denominations ranging from 1 cent to $100.00.
Electronic table games include Roulette, Craps, Sic-Bo and Baccarat, one of the most exciting casino card games you can play.
For guests visiting Yonkers Raceway, our hotel near Empire City Casino has compiled a helpful guide:
Address & Contact Information
Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
810 Yonkers Raceway
Yonkers, NY 10704
Hours of Operation
Daily: 9 A.M.- 4 A.M.
Please visit the website’s Calendar page for the latest information on upcoming event.
From Grand Central Terminal
- Take Metro North Harlem Line to the Fleetwood Train Station. Then take Bee-Line Bus #7 or a taxi-cab to Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway and receive a $10 Food Coupon and a $10 Free Play Voucher.
Using NYC Subway & Bus
- Take the #4 Train to Woodlawn then take Bee-line Bus #20 to Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway.
- You can also take the #5 Train to Nereid Ave or the #2 Train to Wakefield, 241st Street. There will be taxi-cabs readily available to bring you to Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway.
Using NYC Express
- Take the BXM 4C from 26th Street and Madison Avenue, 47th Street and Madison Avenue, or 99th Street and Madison Avenue.
Restaurants & Lounges
Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway offers a variety of eateries and bars to suit every taste and occasion
- Empire Terrace Restaurant: Experience a night of racing excitement while you enjoy a meal at the Empire Terrace Restaurant. Overlooking our world-famous racetrack, it’s a dining experience like no other.
- Nonno’s Trattoria: Follow the brick walkway to one of New York's most delectable Italian restaurants! Enjoy your favorite dishes for lunch or dinner in a warm, friendly atmosphere. And don’t forget dessert!
- International Food Court: The International Food Court is open daily offering a wide variety of foods. Whether you’re craving Italian, Chinese, deli, something from the grill or a sweet bakery treat, you’ll find it here.
- The Winner's Circle Bar: Located in the Empire Terrace Restaurant, overlooking our world famous racetrack.
- Grand Victorian Bar: Conveniently located on the racetrack’s first floor.
- The Entertainment Lounge: Located in Gotham Palace featuring free live entertainment five days a week.
- Grab & Go: Looking for a quick bite? Visit the Grab & Go, conveniently located on the first floor in the Grand Victorian Hall for wings, fries, pizza, deli sandwiches and more!
Special Events at Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
Host your next special event or business meeting at the Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway and experience what our unique venue has to offer:
- Over 5,300 Slot Machines
- Electronic Table Games
- Live Harness Racing
- Choice of Banquet Rooms
- Delicious Dining Options
For information, please visit the Meetings page or call 914.457.2672 and ask for Kathy Prunella.