Exceptional Amenities at Our New York Hampton Inn
The Yonkers Hampton Inn near New York City provides the amenities and the thoughtful extras that turn an ordinary stay into an extraordinary one. For meetings, sightseeing trips or errands within a five-mile radius, our complimentary shuttle will take you anywhere you need to go.
Our laundry and valet service will keep you looking your best, and our convenience store carries those forgotten necessities.
For your peace of mind, store your valuables in our safety deposit boxes. Join us each morning of your stay and start your day off right with a complimentary hot and hearty breakfast or, if you’re in a hurry, enjoy a selection of cereals, yogurt, fruit, and more.
Complimentary self-serve coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day. After a busy day, step into our lounge and enjoy a cocktail before dinner or a nightcap before bed.
If you’re traveling with your pet, let us know before you arrive and we’ll greet you with plenty of creature comforts to make you both feel completely at home. In addition to these pet-friendly perks, our hotel is located in the same complex as the Animal Specialty Center, one of the premier animal care facilities in the New York City area.
We have options to keep you active, too. Our fitness room and large indoor pool let you keep up your workout schedule even while away from home.
Enjoy working out on our state-of-the-art elliptical machines and treadmills, each one equipped with its own TV. Roll out your stretching or yoga mats in the large central area. Tone your muscles on our multi-station weight machine.
For our business travelers, we offer a complete range of services to help you stay productive on the road. Our 24-hour business center features Wi-Fi, fax machine, modem, printer, Express Mail service, photocopying service, and complimentary printing service.
Our unique meeting space is the ideal setting for a corporate meeting, a family reunion, or your child’s sporting group.
Featuring comfortable residential décor and terrace doors for natural light, fresh air, and outdoor views, our meeting space accommodates up to 80 in a theater arrangement. Audio-visual equipment is available for rental.
Extras include cribs, rollaway beds, high chairs, and pet-friendly rooms. Traveling with your family? Ask about our family packages when planning your stay with us.
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the following policies apply to your pet’s stay:
1. Pet Fee : - All guests who have a pet are required to pay with a credit card only and cash payments will not be accepted. We will be authorizing a separate additional $250 on your credit card to cover any loss or damages incurred by your pet during your stay. If damages exceed the additional authorization all guests are responsible for and will be charged the total cost of the repairs or the replacement of furnishings. Once you check out and the room has passed inspection by hotel management we will release the $250 authorization back to you.
2. Acceptable Pets: We welcome all well-mannered dogs, cats, birds and fish. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pets that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than two pets may occupy each guest suite. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
3. Pet Friendly Areas: We ask that you walk your pets in the designated Pet Walk area, which is located at the North side of the building. We ask that you pick up any deposits made and place it in the receptacles outside, located through out the property.
4. Out of Bounds Areas: For the health and safety of our guests, and per the Westchester Health code, pets are not allowed in the Breakfast Room and Seating Areas of the hotel lobby.
5. Leashes: Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the hotel, including the Pet Walk.
6. Housekeeping: For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your suite only if: (a) your pet is not present, (b) you are present, or (c) your pet is caged. We understand some guests don’t require full housekeeping or service during their stay, but for the safety of all of our guests and protection of the hotel we require that modified housekeeping services be performed every three days. Please ensure your pet is secured during that time.
7. Damage to Guest Rooms and Common Areas: Your account will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
8. Release and Indemnification: You agree to release, defend and indemnify Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, FSG Yonkers LLC & Colwen Inc. Management from any and all claims or damages related to your pet’s stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third parties.